Bev and Peter


Peter and I have returned home from another travel adventure. Europe, Jordan and Egypt this time. I enjoy the art, colour and texture I find in markets and bazaars around the world.








Peter and I are farmers, having farmed sheep, cattle and crop in Canterbury for 36 years. I have spent many wonderful years weaving, mostly natural wool wall hangings depicting our beautiful NZ landscapes. Innumerable hangings are in public buildings and private collections around the world. I have tried my hand at many other crafts and had loads of fun over the years.




Peter gets up in the morning planning his game of golf and ends the day dreaming of the next.

Peter has been a keen golfer for more than 20 years.
He is a warm, generous, understated Canterbury Bloke, you won't find a better golfing guide.
Peters passion for golf can take to you any one of several nearby country courses, nestled amongst beautiful scenery, stunning mountain backdrops and clean fresh air.



We offer a country homestay about 7km from Ashburton. Dinner, Bed and Breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment